testing
Tags: /g/
Posted by: D145
At: Dec 29, 2018 08:36
ID: 976
Replies:
>>977

Admin explain how encryption works on this site ; how did you implement your idea of anonymity

Posted by: A9A2 Admin
At: Dec 29, 2018 13:51
ID: 977
Replies:
>>1025

>>976

Nothing's encrypted content-wise except for the salted hashes for passwords, though why would I do otherwise? I'm not sure what would/could be encrypted in this scenario. Maniwani is no more or less anonymous than most other imageboard engines out there; your IP is kept and used for the 4-character post ID in threads, but that's about all the information I keep. I've talked in other places like >>951 about how I eventually plan to add mandatory sign-up in the interest of getting rid of CAPTCHAs; this will tie all your posts to the same username, but nobody will know that except for site admins; moderators will remain unaware. I don't think that's particularly scary either; this is information any imageboard admin will know unless you happen to post with a dynamic IP that changes appreciably often or happen to have multiple personal proxies (VPNs and Tor exit nodes are banned on 4chan, remember?).

Lastly, please in /meta/ next time for questions like this, anon. I'm starting to try to make sure all boards have relevant threads only. You could also lurk the IRC channel; I've been posting a decent amount of info there and am totally ready to answer questions.

Posted by: B46D
At: Jan 14, 2019 16:58
ID: 1025
Replies:
>>1026

>>977
Can you move threads from board to board?

Posted by: E542 Admin
At: Jan 15, 2019 10:52
ID: 1026

>>1025
Not yet - it'd be simple to implement, but I've contented myself with either deleting threads or letting them stay for now.
I'll do my best to implement it before the week is out, anon. Please wait warmly.

Why is Jack so hot
Posted by: 1A26
At: Mar 23, 2019 19:47
ID: 1079

test

Views: 338 Attachments: 4 Posters: 5